Monday, March 1, 2010

Youth Leg Follow Up

Well, we had a small group do Youth Leg this year, but I think it is safe to say that a good time was had by all. Katie had the privilege of arguing her bill before the Supreme Court, Victoria had the excitement of having a lobbyist pick her bill to campaign against, and Ben was chosen as an alternate to National Affairs. (Katie had that honor last year as well.) Since I wasn't in the Supreme Court this year, I was able to watch much of the debating, and enjoyed seeing all three of them in action, including seeing Victoria explain very clearly that the world around us couldn't have come into being through random accidents.

I was very proud of them, and I am re-energized to keep "fighting the good fight" in the Legislative process there.

No comments:

Post a Comment