Thursday, November 11, 2010

Last Minute Mock Trial Details

We are leaving from our house (off Slaughter -- email if you need more specifics) on Friday morning. Please plan to arrive at 10:30. (No earlier, I will still be shopping/packing up until the last minute!)

If you haven't already emailed me copies of your directs, crosses, statements...Please do so today before 5:00 so I can print copies at CLC before I leave today. Now would be better!

We should arrive home on Monday evening, sometime in the 6 p.m. time period. We can call enroute and give a more specific time.

For those who haven't paid the weekend expenses, please remember, if you are paying today (Thursday) a check made out to me is fine. If you are paying on Friday, cash is preferred. For those who did not participate in the Silent Auction, the cost is $90. For those who did, the cost is $65. Please bring exact change, I don't want to be making change for $100 bills!

Any last minute questions, don't hesitate to call or email.

No comments:

Post a Comment